Terms and Conditions
All users must read and agree to the following terms and conditions of use of this website and the use of any/all products available for purchase via this website. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND/OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR PURCHASING PRODUCT VIA THIS WEBSITE. All users or purchasers of product through this website agree that access to and use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws regarding this website or use of any product purchased through this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or purchase product through this website.
TO ORDER AMMUNITION, YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
(1) I am age 21 or older.
(2) I am not prohibited from legally purchasing/possessing any ammunition.
(3) Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC has chosen or is required by law not to ship ammunition to addresses in the areas indicated. Ammunition may be legal to own, but some laws make it illegal to buy it via the internet or mail order; or some laws make it too burdensome for Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC to sale ammunition via the internet or mail order to certain areas. Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC does not make the restrictions, but Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC must obey the laws and operate using good business judgment and practices. It is the responsibility of each of us to work with our elected officials to change any laws or requirements that force the restrictions that are applied.
ALASKA – Ammunition
CALIFORNIA – Ammunition - certain cities and counties. Please contact us if you are outside of the restricted zones. Restricted cities include - Los Angeles, CA; Oakland, CA; San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
HAWAII – Ammunition
ILLINOIS – Ammunition without a valid FOID. Please contact us to furnish valid FOID and identification to place order. Ammunition sells may not be made to Chicago, IL or Cook County, IL.
CONNECTICUT - Ammunition without valid documentation. We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file.
MASSACHUSETTS – Ammunition
NEW YORK CITY, NY – Ammunition
WASHINGTON, DC – Ammunition
APO & FPO ADDRESSES – Ammunition
POST OFFICE BOXES – Ammunition
Please check local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC only ships orders to addresses within the United States.
(4) I understand that discharging, cleaning or handling ammunition, ammunition components and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead, and I assume full responsibility for any such exposure and hold Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC harmless from any such exposure that I may encounter.
(5) It is the PURCHASERS obligation to know all laws regarding offers to sell and the sale and transfer of ammunition and to fully comply with such laws. The above list of restricted areas may not reflect every restricted area and it is the PURCHASERS responsibility to obey all laws regarding ammunition purchase and/or shipping.
(6) The materials on Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC’s website are provided “as is”. Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or any websites linked to this website.
(7) In no event shall Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information on this website or the products purchased or made available through this website, even if Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. As the result of laws in some jurisdictions limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages are not allowed, so these limitations may not apply to you.
(8) The materials, to include specifications and pricing, appearing on Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the incorrect price and contact you as soon as is possible regarding the mistake.
(9) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC, its members, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your internet account.
(10) Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. The inclusion of any website link does not imply endorsement by Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC of such website. Use of any such website link is at the user’s own risk.
(11) Any claim relating to Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC website, the use of the website, the purchase of products from the website or the use of products purchased through the website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, with venue through the courts of Burnet County, Texas, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
All products purchased from Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC via this website are purchased FOB Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC premises. Title to such ammunition passes to purchaser when such products are passed to the common carrier that such products are being shipped via. Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen products.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or purchasing products from this website. Some of the materials contained in the website may be protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Therefore, the user must assume that the entire content included in this website is copyrighted as a collective work under laws of the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC.
We, Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC, sell ammo only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearms laws.
In order to Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC meets your state, county, or city.
- Once you have completed your ammo purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us a call at 1-512-796-4841.
- Some localities require ammo to be shipped to a FFL. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the ammo for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently have on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
- Select your State: Insert Drop down box with list of FFL’s by State
- Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL holder not on file with us, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC
Attn: FFL Department
10241 W State Highway
Burnet, TX 78611
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer ammo from Highland Lakes Ammunition, LLC . This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form: Insert form Here/ HTML File (include your order # on the form.)Your Transfer and Confirmation Form can be emailed, faxed or mailed to us.
- Once your FFL holder receives your ammo; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your ammo to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the ammo is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the ammo will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS ground or air.
- Use of known shipper, no third party
- No sales outside the U.S
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
|Illinois||We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file|
|Connecticut||We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file|
|Chicago, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Cook County, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Los Angeles, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Massachusetts (Statewide)||No Ammo without an FFL|
|New York City, NY||No Ammo|
|Oakland, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|San Francisco, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Sacramento, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Washington D.C.||No Ammo|
|APO & FPO Address||No Ammo|
|PO. Boxes||No Ammo|
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||15 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
I agree to all of the above information.